Scientists are likely to fail. With funding and journal acceptance rates lingering at 10%, the remaining 90% of us are stuck in a high effort-low benefit scenario. I guess you can say that we are the 99% . I bring up high effort-low benefit and relate it to the current likelihood of success in science […]